Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Quite a year

My 30th year of life has been quite eventful. In one years time I have had highs and lows from celebrating 10 years of being with my husband to diagnosis of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) and Celiac disease. This eventful year has led me to look for places to vent, gain knowledge,  feel kinship, and find peace. The journey to find all these things has led me many places online communities, friendships, book stores, doctors and acupuncturists. One place my journey hasn't led me to is church. My husband and I have been part of a church for 4 years but our infertility struggle has made us feel very separate from those in our church. I feel closer to God than I ever have in my life but I feel completely cut off from the church I was a part of. This realization is part of the reason I am beginning this blog... to see if there is anyone else out there like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment