Thursday, July 25, 2013

Intuition......

My next "I" of infertility is intuition. It is amazing to me how I have gone through times in my life where I ignored my intuition. There are other times I have heard it loud and clear. One of those times was before I got diagnosed with PCOS. I already knew I had it. In my heart I knew what the doctor was going to say but I still cried in her office that day. That was such a  painful day when what I feared was confirmed. Of course I had a young doctor who was thin and blonde and probably just got out of residency. Only advice she gave me was lose weight. Yeah so much for knowing about the disorder and giving real suggestions.

Some times I wonder if I listen to my intuition as much as I used to? When I was a tween I lived in constant fear. Fear of everything. I was convinced that doom was right around the corner wherever I was. I was so convinced my intuition was always telling me I was going to be murdered. I think I eventually quieted my crazy fear that I was calling my intuition and my real voice of knowing eventually came out. In college I became very in tune to my inner voice as I have become older I have gone through different phases of listening. I hope I continue to tune into my intuition and what it has to tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment